Mittwoch, 20. November 2013

♥


in my left hand there is the familiar 
http://www.ofthenight.fm/bloodsecret/in my right hand there’s the great unknown 
I can see the madly different grass there
but I’m drawn to wilder nights at home 
seine nase ist so toll :D
don’t listen to your friends, 
see the despair, behind their eyes
don’t listen to your friends, 
they only care and want to know why
obwohl... hitler hatte auch ne nase ;)
I can feel the draw
I can feel it pulling me back
it’s pulling me back
it’s pulling me 
I can feel the draw
I can feel it pulling me back
it’s pulling me back
it’s pulling me
nein echt, ich mag seine nase.
are you drifting way beyond what’s normal
that’s when your mind brings the words that they would say
when you go home, everything looks different
and you’re scared of being left behind
tolle nasen sind was tolles.
just listen to your friends
trust in their faith
look in their eyes
just listen to your friends
they only care and hope you’re all right
ich könnte die den ganzen tag lang anschauen.
I can feel the draw
I can feel it pulling me back
it’s pulling me back
it’s pulling me 
I can feel the draw
I can feel it pulling me back
it’s pulling me back
it’s pulling me OMG, jetzt bin ich auch ein fangirl o.o

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen